Startup Marketing Intern
We need your help to create a world where you aren’t restricted by the things you own.
As you sit there reading this, the world is evolving. We are no longer defined by our possessions. We are defined by the sum of our experiences. Buying that new gadget won't change who you are as a person, but an unforgettable weekend camping trip with your friends almost certainly will.
The reality is that many experiences require specialized equipment. Normally for these activities, you have to buy everything, which is prohibitively expensive for many people and takes up precious storage space 99% of the time when it's not in use.
Many of us city dwellers live in small apartments and storing a beer pong table in the living room is not well-received. Buying and storing camping or tailgating equipment is completely out of the question.
Bevy provides everything you need, but don’t want to own, for amazing experiences like camping, tailgating, virtual reality, beer pong and karaoke. We curate the best and easiest to use equipment in our online store, bring it right to your door when you need it, and take it back when you’re done.
Bevy is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and is backed by the University of Chicago. You can read more about Bevy in Chicago Inno, Built in Chicago, and Voyage.
A world without ownership is coming and we are perfectly positioned to deliver it. If you have ever wanted to be on the ground floor of one of the hottest technology startups, now is your opportunity.
We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to support our growth as an early stage startup. You will focus your time on social media and email marketing. As a Marketing Intern you will gain experience working with a young company and play a key role on a very collaborative team. You will have the opportunity to apply your design, content creation, branding, marketing, events, social media and other related skills on projects that make a real impact.
- You have experience creating compelling content that brings a brand to life and enjoy doing it.
- You enjoy researching new topics and crafting customer-facing emails.
- You're a social media rockstar across all platforms. You know how to engage audiences and have the followers to prove it.
- You have some experience with (and/or are willing to learn) social media and email marketing tools.
- You're a self-starter and an all around go-getter. You don't wait to be told what to do, you bring your ideas to the table and execute.
- You're a team-player with a positive attitude who collaborates well in a group setting.
- You have the ability to communicate at all levels with customers and partners by phone, email and face-to-face.
- You can commit to 8-20 hours per week and can travel to Chicago as needed.
This is a fall unpaid internship with the opportunity to convert to a full time position. University credit available.
Contact: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org